The University Of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Is Out. Details about the UNILAG Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, cost of form, eligibility, Deadline, requirements and how to apply can be seen below.
Table Of Contents
UNILAG Direct Entry Form 2022/2023
The management of the University Of Lagos has announced the sales of the UNILAG Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 for admission into the new academic session.
Interested candidates are to apply before the deadline.
Candidates who chose the University Of Lagos (UNILAG) for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for Online screening by logging in to the University website https://www.unilag.edu.ng and filling out the form online.
UNILAG Direct entry registration fee is 2,000 Naira Only.
UNILAG direct entry admission form 2022 registration portal will be open from 16th August 2022.
Requirements For UNILAG Direct Entry Admission 2022/2023
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- All direct entry (De) Candidates who chose the University Of Lagos as their first.
- Candidates who did not choose UNILAG as their first choice university but meet the requirements of any faculty/programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
- Candidates who would not have attained sixteen (16) years of age by October 31, 2022, are not eligible and need not apply.
- ONLY candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics are eligible for registration.
How To Apply For UNILAG Direct Entry Admission For 2022/2023
Buy UNILAG Direct Entry Form by following the procedure below:
- Go to UNILAG Undergraduate School Portal via; https://www.unilag.edu.ng/
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application.
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF).
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Finally, Print the Direct Entry e-registration slip.
Deadline For UNILAG Direct Entry Form 2022/2023
The management of the University Of Lagos has announced 12th October 2022 as the latest closing date for the UNILAG Direct Entry admission registration Form for 2022.
How To Avoid Mistakes During UNILAG Direct Entry Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on UNILAG Direct entry Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
All the best as you learn more about the University Of Lagos Direct Entry Form 2022/2023.
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Cut off mark
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.