Does EKSU offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does EKSU Offer Law?
- 2 Requirements To Study Law in EKSU
- 3 EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Law In EKSU
- 5 EKSU Subject Combination For Law
- 6 Is EKSU Good For Law?
- 7 Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
- 8 How Many Years Is Law In EKSU?
- 9 EKSU School Fees For Law
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does EKSU Offer Law?
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Law in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
EKSU Subject Combination For Law
Is EKSU Good For Law?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
How Many Years Is Law In EKSU?
Law in EKSU is a 5 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Law
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In EKSU
- How EKSU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.