Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in COOU? Does COOU accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Does COOU offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in COOU? If you have been asking whether Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at COOU have always asked, and also show you the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in COOU as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does COOU Offer Law?
- 2 Requirements To Study Law in COOU
- 3 COOU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Law In COOU
- 5 COOU Subject Combination For Law
- 6 Is COOU Good For Law?
- 7 Does COOU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
- 8 How Many Years Is Law In COOU?
- 9 COOU School Fees For Law
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does COOU Offer Law?
This means that Law is Accredited In COOU.
See Other COOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that COOU offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in COOU.
Requirements To Study Law in COOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in COOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet COOU Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
COOU Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the COOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And COOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In COOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in COOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University to study Law.
COOU Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in COOU.
Is COOU Good For Law?
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in COOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does COOU Accept Two Sittings For Law?
How Many Years Is Law In COOU?
Law in COOU is a 5 years course.
COOU School Fees For Law
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- COOU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.