In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in ATBU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in ATBU, ATBU Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in ATBU? Does ATBU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Does ATBU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in ATBU? If you have been asking whether Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at ATBU have always asked, and also show you the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in ATBU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does ATBU Offer Civil Engineering?
- 2 Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in ATBU
- 3 ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In ATBU
- 5 ATBU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- 6 Is ATBU Good For Civil Engineering?
- 7 Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
- 8 How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In ATBU?
- 9 ATBU School Fees For Civil Engineering
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does ATBU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In ATBU.
See Other ATBU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ATBU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in ATBU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Civil Engineering.
ATBU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in ATBU.
Is ATBU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in ATBU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In ATBU?
Civil Engineering in ATBU is a 4 years course.
ATBU School Fees For Civil Engineering
ATBU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- Best University To Study Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ATBU Admission Requirements
- ATBU Cut Off Mark
- ATBU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into ATBU
- How ATBU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.