In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in ABSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in ABSU, ABSU Requirements for Biochemistry this post is for you.
Abia State University Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in ABSU? Does ABSU accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in Abia State University.
Does ABSU offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in ABSU? If you have been asking whether Abia State University offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at ABSU have always asked, and also show you the Abia State University JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at Abia State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in ABSU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Abia State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does ABSU Offer Biochemistry?
- 2 Requirements To Study Biochemistry in ABSU
- 3 ABSU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In ABSU
- 5 ABSU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- 6 Is ABSU Good For Biochemistry?
- 7 Does ABSU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
- 8 How Many Years Is Biochemistry In ABSU?
- 9 ABSU School Fees For Biochemistry
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does ABSU Offer Biochemistry?
See Other ABSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABSU offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry in ABSU.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in ABSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in ABSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABSU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABSU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In ABSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in ABSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Abia State University to study Biochemistry.
ABSU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in ABSU.
Is ABSU Good For Biochemistry?
The Abia State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in ABSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abia State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does ABSU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The Abia State University (ABSU) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In ABSU?
Biochemistry in ABSU is a 4 years course.
ABSU School Fees For Biochemistry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABSU Admission Requirements
- ABSU Cut Off Mark
- ABSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In ABSU
- How ABSU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.