In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Architecture in NDU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Architecture in NDU, NDU Requirements for Architecture this post is for you.
Niger Delta University Architecture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Architecture in NDU? Does NDU accept two sittings for Architecture?, What are the requirements to study Architecture in Niger Delta University.
Does NDU offer Architecture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Architecture in NDU? If you have been asking whether Niger Delta University offers Architecture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Architecture at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Architecture at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Architecture, all you need to know about Architecture department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Architecture as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does NDU Offer Architecture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Architecture in NDU
- 3 NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Architecture In NDU
- 5 NDU Subject Combination For Architecture
- 6 Is NDU Good For Architecture?
- 7 Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Architecture In NDU?
- 9 NDU School Fees For Architecture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does NDU Offer Architecture?
See Other NDU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NDU offers Architecture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Architecture in NDU.
Requirements To Study Architecture in NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Architecture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Architecture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through Direct Entry To Study Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Architecture In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Architecture in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Architecture.
NDU Subject Combination For Architecture
Is NDU Good For Architecture?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Architecture in NDU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Niger Delta University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Architecture.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Accepts two sittings for Architecture.
How Many Years Is Architecture In NDU?
Architecture in NDU is a 4 years course.
NDU School Fees For Architecture
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Best University To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Architecture In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Architecture (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NDU Admission Requirements
- NDU Cut Off Mark
- NDU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In NDU
- How NDU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.