JAMB 2021 cut-off Mark Policy Meeting Scheduled, JAMB, heads of tertiary institutions decide 2021 /2022 admission cut-off point Aug 31, JAMB Set To Release 2021 Cut Off Marks For All Schools. Read full details below;
Table Of Contents
JAMB 2021 cut-off Mark Policy Meeting Scheduled
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board in conjunction with heads of tertiary institutions will hold the 2021 policy meeting to determine minimum cut-off marks and other issues for admissions into the 2021/2022 academic session.
When is JAMB 2021 Policy Meeting To Decide Cut off Mark?
JAMB 2021 cut-off mark policy meeting holds 31st August 2021.
This meeting will be chaired by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.
Also, the meeting is expected to chart policy directions for the nation’s tertiary institutions, set admission guidelines and present application statistics, candidates’ performance as well as evaluate the 2021 Admission exercise”.
Thanks for reading and keep visiting SG for the latest JAMB news and School News in Nigeria also don’t hesitate to share.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 (PDF)
- After JAMB What Next? What Should I Do After JAMB?
- JAMB Subject Combination For Policy And Administrative Studies
- Kogi State Poly No Fees No Exam Policy
- UNICAL Makes U-turn On Exams Postponement
- FG To Meet ASUU On Friday (Latest ASUU News)
- Prof. Francisca On Trial For Awarding Herself Contracts Worth N20.6 Million
- UNILORIN Hostel Application Opening Date, Portal 2021
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.