Knowing the current and the approved JAMB Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023 & Score That Guarantees Admission before applying for UTME or Post UTME is very crucial to avoid making a mistake. In this blog post, I will quickly show you the approved JAMB cut off mark for Accounting 2022/2023 for all schools in Nigeria and the Departmental cut off mark for Accounting. At the end of this article, you will know the eligible JAMB score to study Accounting in any Federal, state and private university in Nigeria, Accounting cut off mark for Merit, Catchment, UTME, Direct Entry and ELDs. You will also know the old and new Accounting cut-off points for admission this year.
People also ask: What is JAMB cut off mark for Accounting? cut off mark for Accounting in University Of Ibadan, cut off mark for Accounting in Nigeria, Accounting cut off mark in OAU, cut off mark for Accounting UNILAG, cut off mark for Accounting in UNICAL, cut off mark for Accounting in University Of Nigeria, cut off mark for Accounting in UNIPORT, Can I study Accounting with JAMB score of 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230, 240, 250, etc.
Although I completely understand these questions, answering them is really, really, really hard. It’s almost as hard as having the required score for Accounting.
Notwithstanding, I will do my very best to answer this million-dollar question: What is the Approved Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023? I’ll give an honest and lengthy answer, but I’ll also share some quick wins!
Furthermore, I will show you Universities Offering Accounting, the Best universities to study Accounting in Nigeria, O’level requirements for Accounting and Accounting Admission Requirements.
While you are here for Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023 quickly see How To Pass JAMB 2022 without much stress.
The truth is that, If you wish to study Accounting at any tertiary institution in Nigeria you should be Physically, Academically and financially ready.
Before we proceed, it will interest you to know that Accounting is a VERY COMPETITIVE Course in Nigeria.
This means that Accounting is one of the top best competitive and Marketable Courses in Nigeria.
It must be further noted that the Accounting cut-off mark 2022, both the general and departmental cut-off marks for Accounting are determined by your school of choice and not JAMB.
This means that there’s no fixed cut-off mark for Accounting.
That is to say, Accounting cut-off mark is not enforceable by JAMB to all universities.
However, Accounting cut-off mark 2022 is set based on the general performance of candidates in 2022 UTME and Post UTME.
See below for a good JAMB score for Accounting. Having this score will give you an advantage over other candidates.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Is Accounting Cut Off Mark Out For 2022?
- 2 What is a Good JAMB Score For Accounting?
- 3 Post UTME Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
- 4 JAMB Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
- 5 Departmental Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
- 6 Is Accounting A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
- 7 Does a High JAMB Score Guarantee Accounting Admission?
- 8 JAMB Score That Guarantees Admission To Study Accounting
- 9 To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- 10 Top Schools In Nigeria And Accounting Cut-Off Mark
- 11 Wrapping Up…
- 12 Related Post:
Is Accounting Cut Off Mark Out For 2022?
JAMB cut-off mark for Accounting is officially out.
Accounting cut off marks have been released by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
What is a Good JAMB Score For Accounting?
A good JAMB score to study Accounting at any University in Nigeria is 250.
However, the JAMB score you need to gain admission to study Accounting is determined by five factors.
- General Performance of students in JAMB.
- Admission Quota
- Number of students to be admitted.
- Admission Factors: Merit, Catchment and Educationally less developed States.
With a score of 250 and above you have a chance of being admitted to study Accounting in your chosen varsity but this does not guarantee an automatic admission considering other admission factors.
Post UTME Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has Announced 200 and Above as the latest and current Post-UTME Cut off mark for Accounting in 2022.
All candidates who score 200 and above are eligible for Post UTME examination and online screening.
Buy Post UTME Form.
JAMB Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
The approved Minimum cut off point for Accounting Admission is 230.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 230 and Above as the latest and current Cut off mark for Accounting in 2022.
JAMB fixed 230 for Accounting after reviewing the 2022 JAMB statistics and general performance.
This means that for you to be on the safer side or study Accounting in Nigeria, you need to have scored AT LEAST a JAMB score of 230 and above for you to stand a chance of being considered for admission to study Accounting.
However, if your JAMB score is below 230 you can still be considered for admission to study Accounting considering other factors like O’level Result, and Catchment area among others.
Departmental Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023
The approved Minimum Departmental cut off point for Accounting Admission is 250 and Above.
This means that for you to be on the safer side or study Accounting in Nigeria, you need to have scored AT LEAST an aggregate score of 250 and above for you to stand a chance of being considered for admission to study Accounting.
However, if your score is below 250 you can still be considered for admission to study Accounting considering other factors like O’level Result, and Catchment area among others.
Is Accounting A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?
Of course, Accounting is one of the most lucrative, and marketable courses to ever think of.
Not only is it a rewarding course with almost unlimited job opportunities, but it is also a profession that will be in high demand for decades to come.
It’s also true that some universities in Nigeria thrive in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many candidates always apply for admission to study Accounting in such schools and that makes it more competitive.
Does a High JAMB Score Guarantee Accounting Admission?
The answer is YES!
If you score high in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and also score high in Post UTME; that is if your school is among schools that write Post UTME or aptitude test you will definitely be considered for admission to study Accounting this year.
JAMB Score That Guarantees Admission To Study Accounting
With a score above 250 to 280, You have a chance of being admitted to study a competitive course like Accounting.
To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- You must have at least 5 Credits in either WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, not more than Two Sittings.
- Target a High JAMB score.
- Read To Score HIGH In POST UTME if ANY.
- Know how to calculate your school Admission aggregate Points.
- Understand your school’s Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will help you to determine or know your chances of gaining admission.
Top Schools In Nigeria And Accounting Cut-Off Mark
With the below score your admission is 90% guaranteed:
|1.||University Of Calabar (UNICAL)||250|
|2.||Lagos State University (LASU)||250|
|3.||University of Lagos (UNILAG)||250|
|4.||University Of Ibadan (UI)||250|
|5.||University Of Nigeria (UNN)||250|
|6.||University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN)||250|
|7.||Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)||250|
|8.||University Of Port Harcourt||250|
|9.||University Of Benin (UNIBEN)||250|
|10.||Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)||250|
- To have a good chance of gaining admission to study a highly reputable, most competitive degree like Accounting, you’ll need a high JAMB score of 250.
- You can study Accounting with a 150-250 JAMB score but it solely depends on the school you are applying to. You can study Accounting at Private University in Nigeria with a JAMB score of 150 and above.
- Accounting is a lucrative course in Nigeria and it’s very competitive.
- If you want to study Accounting at any Federal University in Nigeria it’s advisable to score at least 250 in JAMB.
- If you want to study Accounting at any State University in Nigeria it’s advisable to score at least 230 in JAMB.
- If you want to study Accounting at any Private University in Nigeria it’s advisable to score at least 200 in JAMB.
- The reason Accounting is becoming so competitive is simply a matter of supply and demand. Younger generations are particularly eager to pursue a career in Accounting, as it allows for a positive impact on society, emphasis on science, technology, and interpersonal connections. It allows for autonomy and critical thinking.
- Each Accounting school in Nigeria have a different requirement for their program, but the standard minimum score is usually around 150. In most cases, scores below 149 are considered below average. Students are put in a scoring percentage, meaning that their scores are compared to other test takers.
All the best as you learn more about the approved JAMB Cut Off Mark For Accounting 2022/2023 For All Schools And Departmental.
- Best University To Study Accounting
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.